Jun Yi & Jin Tong

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Family Trip to Pangkor Island year 2006

Family Trip to Langkawi Island year 2008 (6/12/08 - 8/12/08)

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My son last day in kindergarten

"Tu Jin Qi" - I always said to my son, she is his little girlfriend...

The one next to my son is our neighbour and also is his best friend.










These were the photos taken during the last day before school long break holiday, this was his last day in kindergarten,which means that he is going to standard one. Time passed so fast that my son is going to primary school. Very worry and nervous as a mother, very complicated of my feeling.

He is very happy with all these friends and even now he miss them very much. Hope he can see all of them in the same primary school.

No comments: